The Second ASEAN-CRN Meeting was held on 27 April 2016 at the Headquarters of the Department of Agriculture and Agrifood in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam. Building on the previous work of the ASEAN-CRN the meeting aimed to:
- Provide an update on ASEAN-CRN activities and achievements over the last year;
- Coordinate ongoing activities under the ASEAN-CRN Action Plan 2016-2017;
- Update ASEAN-CRN members on recent developments regarding climate change and agriculture in ASEAN;
- Facilitate necessary decision making to advance the agenda of the ASEAN-CRN; and,
- Introduce and form partnerships with relevant projects in the region.
Tags: ASEAN climate resilience network; ASEAN-CRN; ASEAN; Climate change adaptation; Climate smart agriculture ASEAN; CSA; South-south cooperation; Knowledge exchange; Agriculture